Ivan Puggioni - Broadcasting Through Influence
After months of volunteering and learning his skills as a presenter, is now monetising his passion with a true sense of purpose.
· Make Sacrifices.
· Take all feedback on board.
· Do it for the love.
Ivan’s 10 Minute Activity: Answer the question’s
· If I had all the money in the world, what would I be doing?
· How would I make money from that activity?
Pivotal Moment One: The decision to go into broadcasting?
· What were the triggers to make the decision?
· What was the role of friends and family in the decision?
· How did Ivan start testing out whether it would be a good fit?
Pivotal Moment Two: Going Pro.
· How did Ivan learn how to become a presenter?
· What was the training approach?
· How did Ivan get feedback on his progress?
· How did Ivan get his start as a presenter?
Pivotal Moment Three: What is the state of the industry, and what is Ivan’s position as someone starting?
· What is the current FM radio landscape?
· Building a show vs. being a presenter?
· How is Ivan exposing himself to as many avenues as possible?
· How did Ivan form this strategy?
· How does he balance his 9-5-work life with his passion life?
Pivotal Moment Four: Starting a Voice Over Business.
· How is Ivan using his passion to contribute financially?
· How does he grow this side of his business?
· How did he come to the decision to grow a small business to support his passion?
Pivotal Moment Five: The change in headspace that influenced everything.
· The impact of volunteering first to get into the industry?
· What was the impact of focusing on craft vs. creating income from broadcasting?
· What was the feedback processes when Ivan was getting rejected from applying for positions?
· How did the change in focus impact Ivan’s product and approach?
Pivotal Moment Six: How has the change in focus impacted all areas of Ivan’s life?
· The impact of having a strong and solid direction?
· What is the energy and focus that has changed in Ivan’s life?
· What was it like investing passion projects vs paid income projects?