Sheree Rubinstein - Backing Female Entrepreneurship
Sheree is the CEO of One Roof Women, a co-working space dedicated to female entrepreneurs. She founded this passion for female quality, leaving a successful career in Corporate Law three years ago. This episode explores the chances Sheree took over the last three years to find a new way of thinking and approach to work. Her story includes; creating networking events, pop up co-working spaces and exploring her passion for creating equality for women in the workforce at Fitted For Work.
Make sure you check out:
· Or you can email Sheree directly at - email@example.com
Pivotal Moment One: Starting in corporate law
· Becoming a perfectionist.
· Where did law come from?
· Delivering as a student.
· Investigating gender equality.
Pivotal Moment Two: Investigating the start-up life
· Running networking events.
· Working for fitted for work.
· Coaching women in the workforce.
· Taking the plunge and exiting law.
· 300 coffees later.
· The power of mentors and community.
Pivotal Moment Three: The initial stages of One Roof Women
· From Think Big, to co-working.
· The business partnership that started the journey of One Roof.
· Investigating the future of events and co-working.
· Bouncing back from failure and the grind of start-ups.
Pivotal Moment Four: Opening the doors of One Roof Women
· The launch event that brought everything together.
· Making things better from 1.0.
· Grants for further funding.
· Partnering to execute an accelerator program for early stage female entrepreneurs.
· Trips to Israel and South Africa.
· Speak to people with the experience that you are seeking.
· Don’t hold on to your fear/idea, get it out there.
Sheree’s 10 Minute Activity:
· Find a co-working space and walk in to experience the environment.